The Kubiak Research Group
The Kubiak Research Group is located at the University of California, San Diego in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The Kubiak Group is composed of graduate, undergraduate, and postdoctoral researchers performing a variety of investigative studies in inorganic, materials, and physical chemistry.
Recent Events and Publications
- Hydrophobic Nanoparticles Reduce the β-sheet content of SEVI Amyloid Fibrils and Inhibit SEVI-Enhanced HIV Infectivity Sheik, D.A.; Chamberlain, J.M.; Brooks, L.R.; Clark, M.L.; Kim, Y. H.; Leriche, G.; Kubiak, C.P.; Dewhurst, S.; Yang, J. Langmuir
, 2016 Accepted
- Steven defends his thesis on January 25th entitled "Harnessing Hydrogen-Bonding in Bio-Inspired Electrochemical CO2
Reduction." Congratulations to Steven Chabolla, PhD!
- Melissa receives the Chemistry & Biochemistry Department Distinguished Graduate Student Award for Winter Quarter, 2017. Congratulations, Melissa!
- Alissa defends her thesis on November 22nd. Congratulations to Alissa Sasayama, PhD!
- Electrochemical Properties and CO2
-Reduction Ability of m
-Terphenyl Isocyanide Supported Manganese Tricarbonyl Complexes. Agnew, D.W.; Sampson, M.D.; Moore, C.E.; Rheingold, A.L.; Kubiak, C.P.; Figueroa, J.S. Inorg. Chem.
, 2016 55 (23)
- Paired Electrolysis in the Simultaneous Production of Synthetic Intermediates and Substrates. Llorente, M.J.; Nguyen, B.H.; Kubiak, C.P.; Moeller, K.D. J. Am. Chem. Soc.
, 2016 138(46)
- Electrocatalytic reduction of carbon dioxide with Mn(terpyridine) carbonyl complexes. Machan, C.W.; Kubiak, C.P. Dalton Trans.
, 2016 45
- Tuning Electron Delocalization and Transfer Rates in Mixed-Valent Ru3
O Complexes Through ‘Push-Pull’ Effects. Porter, T.M.; Canzi, G.C.; Chabolla, S.A.; Kubiak, C.P. J. Phys. Chem. A
, 2016 120(32)
- Melissa, Mark, and Cliff attend the Organometallics Gordon Research Conference in Newport, RI.
- Interrogating heterobimetallic co-catalytic responses for the electrocatalytic reduction of CO2
using supramolecular assembly. Machan, C.W.; Kubiak, C.P. Dalton Trans. 2016 45
Past Events and Publications